Hey! If you like classic animation be sure to check out the Classic Cartoons blog! Regularly updated with Golden Age cartoons and comicbooks!classiccartoons.blogspot.com
Yeah you're blog is great! Damn I never put it in my links list...
Hi Mitch,those latest ones are great!are you working?
I'm not sure if I got your emailI'm gonna post some slab n ernie pencils for you to practice inkingdon't forget the middle of the mouth (smile) crease needs to be thickeryour last George is great except for that
Hey! If you like classic animation be sure to check out the Classic Cartoons blog! Regularly updated with Golden Age cartoons and comicbooks!
ReplyDeleteclassiccartoons.blogspot.com
Yeah you're blog is great! Damn I never put it in my links list...
ReplyDeleteHi Mitch,
ReplyDeletethose latest ones are great!
are you working?
I'm not sure if I got your email
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna post some slab n ernie pencils for you to practice inking
don't forget the middle of the mouth (smile) crease needs to be thicker
your last George is great except for that